Ofsted Inspection - February 2023
Glen Park Primary received a Section 5 Ofsted Inspection on the 8th and 9th February 2023.
The school was delighted to secure the highest possible outcome from the process, achieving an Outstanding grading in all areas.
During the process, inspectors looked at five key areas: The Qulaity of Education, Behaviour and Attitudes, Personal Development, Early Years and Leadership and Management.
During their visit, inspectors met with school leaders, representatives from the Trust and governance. They also talked to pupils about their work and visited lessons, spoke to curriculum subject leaders and teachers and looked in depth at areas of the curriculum, including Reading, Mathematics, Science, Geography and Physical Education.
In summary the team concluded:
- That pupils love to learn, have a thirst for knowledge and are ambitious for themselves
- Pupils consistently meet the high expectations that adults have of them
- The way that staff nurture pupils’ well-being is a strength of the school
- Leaders at all levels are inspirational and the focus on ensuing that every pupil receives the highest quality of education is relentless
- A highly ambitious curriculum is in place and as a result pupils learn exceptionally well
- Morale is high and staff feel valued and proud to work at the school
We are so proud of our children and staff, and this is a huge achievement for the school. The inspection team were so impressed with the children’s attitudes to their learning and their level of engagement and motivation in the classroom. They were also incredibly impressed with how confidently and articulately their shared their views during the process.
To access a copy of the latest report, please click here.