Required for January 2024
EYFS Teaching Assistant - Fixed term appointment
32.63 hours per week / Grade C
We are seeking an enthusiastic and caring EYFS Teaching Assistant to provide support to children with SEN within our outstanding EYFS unit. In this role, you will work closely with targeted children to help them access the curriculum, participate in activities, and reach their full potential. You will be an integral part of their educational journey, offering support and guidance while fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant, ideally in EYFS or with SEN children. This is desired but not essential.
- Patience, empathy, and a passion for supporting children with SEN.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- A positive and flexible attitude towards working with children with diverse needs
The post will be a fixed term in the first instance as it is funded through additional high needs funding secured by the school.
If you have the commitment to work in a school that is continually striving to ensure the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being, your application would be very welcome.
Visits to the school are highly encouraged, please contact the school office on 339073 to arrange a visit.
The closing date for applications is noon on Friday 24th November.
Glen Park Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The posts are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.