Required from January 2021
Early Years Foundation Stage Class Teacher - Full Time Fixed Term Contract
Salary/Grade - MPS/UPS
Following the promotion of the current post holder, we are looking to appoint a dynamic and creative EYFS Teacher to join our excellent Early Years team, within our nurturing and thriving early years environment. The post will be from January 2021 until the end of the 20/21 academic year in the first instance. The successful candidate will be expected to have excellent classroom practice in the Early Years Foundation Stage. We would welcome applications from both NQTs and experienced practitioners.
We are seeking someone who:
- consistently demonstrates high expectations of pupils’ behaviour and of their academic achievement
- has a thorough understanding of the Early Years curriculum
- is self-motivated and creative
- is committed to and enthusiastic about working within a team of professionals who are dedicated to nurturing and developing the whole child.
- is committed to the inclusion of all children and their families.
- is a good communicator and able to build positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents.
We can offer you in return:
- An excellent working environment set in beautiful grounds with the chance to work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues within the Trust
- The opportunity to work with pupils who are enthusiastic, caring and demonstrate excellent attitudes towards their learning
- A creative curriculum which inspires our pupils
- The opportunity to work as part of a friendly and supportive learning community including regular coaching, mentoring, modelling and positive feedback
If you have the commitment to work in a school that is continually striving to further raise achievement, as well as maintain high standards and expectations, your application would be very welcome. Should you wish to visit the school and see our learning environment outside of school hours, please contact the school office on 01752 339073 and we will be happy to arrange this.
The closing date for applications will be at noon on Friday 20th November and we will contact candidates who have been shortlisted for interview following this date. Completed application forms need to emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Glen Park Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.