EYFS Class Teacher - Full-Time, Temporary Contract
We are a large two form entry school set within lovely grounds and are looking to employ a enthusiastic and creative EYFS Teacher to join our excellent Early Years team to cover a period of maternity leave. The post will commence in April 2019.
Post: EYFS Class Teacher
Contract Type: Full-Time, Temporary (to cover a period of maternity leave)
Start Date: 23 April 2019
We are seeking someone who:
- has experience within an early years setting;
- consistently demonstrates high expectations of pupils’ behaviour and of their academic achievement;
- is self-motivated, creative and empathetic;
- is committed to and enthusiastic about working within a team of professionals who are dedicated to nurturing and developing the whole child;
- is committed to the inclusion of all children and their families.
- is a good communicator and able to build positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents.
We can offer you in return:
- An excellent working environment set in beautiful grounds with the chance to work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues within the Trust
- The opportunity to work with pupils who are enthusiastic, caring and demonstrate excellent attitudes towards their learning
- A creative curriculum which inspires our pupils
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the School Office to arrange an appointment or for further information.
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: Wednesday 6th February
Interview Date: Thursday 14th February
Glen Park Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.